Hotmail Not Working on iPhone
- If you go over that your email was not sent, at that point the email goes to Outbox. It is encouraged to check your Outbox and attempt to send the email once more.
- In Mail, in the upper-left corner tap Mailboxes, click on ‘Outbox’. On the off chance that you can’t see the alternative of ‘Outbox’ that connotes that your email was sent.
- You can type the email, ensure that the beneficiary email address is right and tap ‘Send’.
- Check your Email Address and Password
- Make beyond any doubt that you enter a right secret word if mail requests that you enter a secret key. Sign-in to your email supplier’s site to browse your email and secret word.
- The most prudent arrangement is to contact your email supplier or framework head for this situation.
3. Check your Settings
- For many email suppliers, iOS consequently will utilize the right record settings when you set up the email account on your gadget and to ensure that your record settings are right, contrast Mail App settings with the email account settings.
- Go to Settings>Accounts and Passwords and snap on your email account. Snap on your email address alongside Account to see the data of approaching and active mail servers.
- Check suggested settings in ‘Mail Settings Lookup’ device and ensure that they have a similar appearance as appeared on the screen. In the event that on the off chance that you can’t see the settings of your email account, contact email supplier or framework director.
- You can just browse email on one gadget at one time. Close different projects and sign out of webmail destinations you have opened. Go to Settings>Accounts and Passwords>Account and search for Pop Account Information. Browse the email settings in your email account in ‘Mail Settings Lookup’ device.you can check here infomation about Hotmail login.