Do Not Sell or Share My Personal InformationVeeva and Privacy
Some states in the U.S. provide residents with the right to opt out of the “sale,” “sharing,” or use of their personal data for “targeted advertising.” We process your personal information for various purposes, some of which may be deemed by the laws in these states as a “sale” or “sharing” of your personal data or as “targeted advertising.”
You can opt out of our use of non-essential cookies by managing your settings in our Preference Center . If you are a consumer, healthcare provider, healthcare professional or related stakeholder and wish to opt-out of the use of your personal information as described below, or if you wish to exercise your privacy rights, follow the links below:
- If you are a scientific expert whose Personal Information is included within Veeva Link, click here.
- If you are a healthcare professional whose Personal Information is included within Veeva OpenData, click here.
- If you are a healthcare professional whose Personal Information is included within Veeva Compass Patient, click here.
- If you are an EU resident, you may exercise your data subject rights under Articles 15 to 22 of the GDPR by contacting email@example.com
- If you are a consumer whose Personal Information is included within Veeva Crossix Products, click here
- For all other privacy requests, click here.
- You may also contact us toll-free at 1(800) 971-3716.
Information about our practices and your choices can be found below. We encourage you to read this page in its entirety to understand all the choices that are available to you. If you choose to exercise your rights, we will respond to your request in accordance with applicable laws, which may vary depending on where you live. You may have to return to this page to make additional choices.
For more information on our privacy practices, please see our Privacy Statement.
We provide products and services – from segmentation and targeting to measurement and optimization – to help our customers improve their marketing effectiveness. More information about how we use personal information can be found here. We do not “sell” or “share” sensitive personal information or process sensitive personal information for “targeted advertising.”
Any U.S. resident may opt out of the sale or sharing of their personal information within our consumer-based advertising products and services. If you are a resident of California, Colorado, Connecticut, Utah, and Virginia you have additional rights, such as the right to access, delete, correct, remove, or limit the use or receive a copy of the personal information we have about you.
Industry Advertising Controls
In addition to exercising your choices directly through us, there are various industry organizations that help you manage your advertising opt-out preferences.
- You may opt out of personalized advertising and cross-device linking in web browsers by visiting https://optout.aboutads.info.
- You can learn how to opt out of personalized advertising and cross-device linking on mobile devices by visiting https://thenai.org/opt-out/mobile-opt-out/ and on connected TV (CTV) devices by visiting https://thenai.org/opt-out/connected-tv-choices/.
- To help preserve the choices that you make in the DAA’s WebChoices page, you can install the DAA’s “Protect My Choices” extension.
For more information about tailored advertising and cross-device linking, please visit the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) website. We are a member of the NAI and we adhere to the NAI’s Code of Conduct. We also adhere to the DAA’s Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising by providing you enhanced notice, transparency and control of our digital marketing practices.
Healthcare Providers, Industry Professionals, and other Stakeholders
We collect personal information about healthcare organizations, healthcare providers, and other industry professionals and stakeholders for the purpose of enabling our customers to provide up-to-date scientific and medical information to relevant organizations and individuals and to facilitate our customers’ understanding of and improving their communication with such organizations and individuals. More information about how we use personal information can be found here.
If you are a resident of California, Colorado, Connecticut, Utah, and Virginia you have rights, such as the right to access, delete, correct, remove, or limit the use or receive a copy of the personal information we have about you.
You can opt out of our use of non-essential cookies by managing your settings in our Preference Center. If you turn on the global privacy control (GPC) setting in your browser, your browser will automatically send an opt-out signal to us, and our sites will honor that preference. To learn more about the GPC, visit the Global Privacy Control website.